Ever the last-minute lass when it comes to secondary holidays (I’m looking at you, Valentines Day), it dawned on me late yesterday afternoon that today is St. Patrick’s day.
Color me unprepared.
Just like in my last Pinterest round up, these crafts are all easy-peasy and require very few materials. I’m not a “pinterest” mom, so if you’re looking for something elaborate, you are in the wrong place.
5 Last Minute St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Shamrock TP roll stampThere’s nothing I don’t love about this. We did this exact same thing at Valentines day but made hearts with it. G loved it. I loved it. It was easy, and all I had to buy was paint.
- Rainbow & pot of gold necklace I think this is a super fun idea for bigger kids, and all you need is construction paper and scissors! It would also be fun to decorate a doorway with the paper links to make a “rainbow” in your house.
- Bell Pepper Stamp You might be sensing a theme here. I love a stamp. But how cute is this? I’m super curious to see if this works.
- Leprechaun With Fork Beard Well, Props to this person for having googly eyes on hand and for using a metal fork. In my house this will be happen with drawn on eyes and I’m only willing to sacrifice a plastic fork. Same-ish result…hopefully.
- Water Bottle StampUsing a water bottle as a stamp may be the most genius thing of all time ever. For one thing, there’s little G loves more than playing with a plastic water bottle. For another, the opportunities here are ENDLESS. Fun fun fun to be had with this.