We have had a nice stretch of warm days here in Oklahoma. I love love love getting outdoors, I don’t love having to waste precious time getting home and changing out of work clothes before heading outside or getting on the floor to play!
I’m working on updating my wardrobe to pieces that are easy to wear to work & that will transition well to the park, a play date, etc. Here are some things I’m loving:
- Benet Tunic I love this tunic. Perfect to wear with dress pants or jeans. And easy to dress up or down with jewelry.
- Pixie Pant Simply put: These are the greatest pants in the history of pants. They are great with boots, heels, flats, etc. An absolute wardrobe staple. They also don’t need to be dry cleaned, hello, this is a huge bonus. If you don’t own these, shame on you. Get yourself a pair. Go forth and shop.
- Downing Tote I have been looking for the perfect work tote for a long time now, and I think this just might fit the bill. Since having a baby, my standards for a purse have gone way up. I need something with structure and that still looks nice. Check and check. Also you can monogram this, so that automatically moves this to the top of my wish list.
- Scalloped Flats I love a flat. These are great for a pop of color with a black pencil skirt & sweater or even just to keep in the car so you can wear them to pick up your kids from school.
- Linen-Blend TunicThis tunic is a great item to be dressed up or down for work or play. It comes in other colors and patterns too. I see this with skinny jeans for running errands on the weekend and belted with pixie pants for work.
Yay for warm weather and springtime clothes!